Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Power of Twenty Minutes
















I am grateful that I am learning manage my time better. Somewhere on my internet travels I've read about the concept of the power of twenty minutes, how productive one can be if you break down your time into twenty minute segments. I like working on a project from beginning to end over the course of day or two, all hands and attention on deck. An impossibility with G in the house couples with the fact that most of my "free" time I used to just smoke away.

I made this apron by following the power of 20 minute concept, it took a week or more but I got it done, which is a major achievement for me. I usually procrastinate and then work full blast for one or two days and  that usually includes an all-nighter.

G drew the picture, two houses and very happy stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment