Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nothing you've ever done is wasted

" I believe wholeheartedly that whatever you are curious about, whatever delights you and brings you joy is precisely what will take you on the path towards your deepest dreams. You don't need to connect the dots or even understand it. In fact, it might be better if you don't. Just do it for the joy of it. And know that nothing, absolutely nothing you've ever done is wasted." - Andrea Scher

I almost cried when I read this the first time. It was as if it was written for me. I adopted it into my belief system at once. I have always seen myself as a "Jack-of-all- trades, Master-of-none" kind of person. I can do many different things and many things interest me but I am not necessarily an expert at any of these things. I always thought that it was nice to have interests but it that it didn't really amount to much.

I am going to belief this instead.

It is as if believing this allows me to just follow what gives me joy and trust that it will lead me somewhere.

I am grateful for inspiration from Andrea Scher and her blog: Superhero Journal. There are many inspiring posts and links. Here is the link to the complete post about "Nothing you have ever done is wasted" http://www.superherolife.com/2012/07/nothing-youve-ever-done-is-wasted/




No comments:

Post a Comment