Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto

I am grateful that there are many wise people in the world that we can learn form. I am grateful that we have access to all this "free" information. I am grateful that there are people like Brené Brown. She calls herself a research storyteller and a vulnerability expert. She is an inspiring social studies researcher and author of several books including "Daring Greatly" and she has written the  Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto. Check it out, it is so inspiring and in many ways how we want to parent.

I believe if I can parent from a place of mindfulness the result will be wholehearted parenting. Perfect is not the ideal, but being vulnerable and real is.


(I've saved this picture from the internet but unfortunately can not find the link again to credit the artist but I will keep looking).

1 comment:

  1. this picture is so cool and has given me some inspiration for an art piece I would like to do!
    once you find the reference please send it to me -

    ReplyDelete